Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Data Protection Code – please find below some information relating to online gathering of personal data. The Data Controller, Cafènoir S.p.A. (hereinafter "Cafènoir S.p.A.”), performs processing of personal data in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. Such data is saved in Cafènoir S.p.A.'s databases following receipt of informed consent from the Data Subject, except for the cases provided for by Article 24 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. Pursuant to this legislation, processing of the data shall be conducted in accordance with principles of propriety, transparency and honesty, and with the goal of protecting the Customer's privacy and rights. The Data Controller is Cafènoir S.p.A. The Data Processors, also with regard to the definitions given in Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, belong to the Marketing Department of Cafènoir S.p.A. A list of the nominated Data Processors is available at the headquarters of Cafènoir S.p.A. To view this list, contact the Data Processors indicated above using the details provided for the Data Controllers. Data Processing Methods:
Personal data is collected for contractual, administrative, accounting, sales and statistical purposes, and for the establishment of normal sales contacts. They are processed using both manual and computerised methods. The acquired data may be made available to shipping agents, consultants for the implementation of the items specified above, as well as for the purposes of marketing, advertising, promotional and market research initiatives. Within Cafènoir S.p.A., personal data may be made available to employees in the Marketing and Administration departments.
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, data subjects have the right to obtain the following at any time:
- Whether or not personal data concerning them exists
- Content and origin of such data
- Check the correctness of the data
- Request updates, corrections or additions to the data
- This same article also provides the right to request the following:
- Deletion of the data
- Anonymization of the data
- Blocking of data concerning them which has been processed unlawfully
- And to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of personal data
To exercise the rights specified above, it will be necessary to contact Cafènoir S.p.A. at the following email address: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing information which are sent to and stored on the computer, mobile phone/tablet device or other terminal device of the user and then sent back to the same site on subsequent visits.
Cookies are used for various purposes: for example, to store actions performed by the user and their preferences (for example login data, chosen language, font size, other display settings etc.) so that these do not need to be selected each time the user returns to the site or moves between pages of the same website. They can also be used for authentication, session monitoring and storing data relating to the activities of the user accessing a site. They may also contain a unique identifier which allows the user's navigation within the site to be tracked for statistical or advertising purposes. Cookies may be sent directly by www.cafenoir.it , or else by other sites (these are known as “third party” cookies).
Types of cookies present on the www.cafenoir.it website and their functions
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used only for the transmission of communications over a computer network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service specifically requested by the user. These are, in other words, cookies which are essential for the correct operation of www.cafenoir.it or to perform activities requested by the user.
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow access to the restricted area of www.cafenoir.it, or to make a purchase on the site.
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of visitors to www.cafenoir.it and the pages viewed (these include, for example, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailup. Please refer to the corresponding policies for information on these cookie, which provide more detailed information; please note that these are subject to change over time: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/;
- Functionality cookies, which improve navigation within www.cafenoir.it on the basis of previously selected criteria and options (for example display language, meaning the user does not have to select this each time, or items stored in the shopping basket so that they are present at a later date if the purchase is not concluded in a single visit).
- Third-party cookies, used by partners of www.cafenoir.it in order to display banner ads for www.cafenoir.it when you are browsing other sites, showing the products viewed most recently on www.cafenoir.it. While you are browsing www.cafenoir.it, these cookies are also used to display products which may be of interest to you or which are similar to those you have previously viewed, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but may allow connection to your computer or other terminal device to track saved data. These cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse www.cafenoir.it ;
- Profiling cookies, which create user profiles and display advertising in accordance with the user's preferences as evidenced by their web browsing. Our website uses third-party cookies which access user data exclusively at an aggregate level. Below you will find links to the privacy policies and consent forms for the various third-party cookies used, which provide more detailed information; these are subject to change over time, so we suggest you view them regularly:
All types of cookies specified above may remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time, depending on the function they perform.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to obtain any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses, or to identify and use your email address. They can also only be used for the purposes described above.
How to modify your cookie settings
The settings of your web browser (this is the program you use to view web pages) enable you to set and manage cookie preferences at any time, selecting which cookies you wish to authorise, and block or delete others.
Below you will find links to articles which describe how to manage cookie settings in the most popular web browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For further information and details on the various types of cookies, how they operate, and their characteristics, you may visit the following sites - www.AllAboutCookies.org andwww.youronlinechoices.com; these are free to access and independent of www.cafenoir.it.
In order to disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your browsing, you can download a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics:tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We store your cookie preferences using a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
Please note the following consequences of blocking or deleting the various types of cookies, either partially or entirely:
- Technical cookies: this could make it impossible to use our website, view its contents and make use of the corresponding services
- Function cookies: this could result in certain services or functions of the site not working correctly, meaning you have to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the site
- Other cookies present (analytics and profiling): this will not affect the site's operation.